Situated on the first floor of a modern development, this stunning two bedroom apartment benefits from bright and spacious interiors and off-street parking in a gated car park.
- Stylish development with gated parking
- First floor apartment with bright interiors throughout
- Open plan reception room with dual aspect windows
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- A further good sized double bedroom and family shower room
- Private balcony
- Close proximity to Greenwich Village
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Old Pound Apartments benefits from a convenient location moments away from excellent transport links such as the Blackwall Tunnel and Westcombe Park Station. Greenwich Village is also easily accessible for a wealth of amenities.
Greenwich locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Susan Clark Interiors
A lovely independent interiors shop, selling fab pieces of furniture, fabrics, small gifts and unique cards.
Royal Observatory Greenwich
The observatory is a great place for all ages to visit. There are usually a number of exhibitions for all ages giving a history of time and space and the architecture is wonderful. During the evening you can see the green laser across the sky that shows the meridian line.
The Cutty Sark
A really cosy pub, animal friendly, dining with a view and the best Sunday lunches in Greenwich!
Westcombe Park station
Maze Hill station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,493 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- To be confirmed
- Total Sq Ft:
- 732 (68 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Greenwich
020 8879 2179