Situated within a brand new development in the heart of Greenwich Village, this beautiful two bedroom apartment benefits from bright and spacious interiors finished to a excellent standard and a private balcony.
- Beautiful, newly built development in the heart of Greenwich
- Third floor apartment finished to a superb standard
- Open plan reception room with ample space to dine
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- A further good sized double bedroom and family bathroom
- Spacious private balcony
- Close proximity to an array of amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Shamrock House is a beautiful residential block located on the peaceful Bardsley Lane and benefits from a close proximity to the array of amenities in the thriving Greenwich Village. Cutty Sark DLR Station is also easily accessible.
Greenwich locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Hardys sweet shop in the centre of Greenwich is just like Willy Wonka's!!
The Gipsy Moth
An after work pint after a tough day in The Wharf? The Gypsy Moth pub is a favourite mooring. With riverside vistas and historical importance, Greenwich is best enjoyed with a pint of Meantime.
The Old Fire Station
Definitely a place to check out! The food is Mexican and you can always find an array of weird and wonderful cocktails.
Cutty Sark station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,047 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,747 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,116 (103 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Greenwich
020 8879 2179