Situated within a brand new development in the heart of Greenwich Village, this beautiful two bedroom apartment benefits from bright and spacious interiors finished to a excellent standard and a private balcony.
- Beautiful, newly built development in the heart of Greenwich
- Third floor apartment finished to a superb standard
- Open plan reception room with ample space to dine
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- A further good sized double bedroom and family bathroom
- Spacious private balcony
- Close proximity to an array of amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Shamrock House is a beautiful residential block located on the peaceful Bardsley Lane and benefits from a close proximity to the array of amenities in the thriving Greenwich Village. Cutty Sark DLR Station is also easily accessible.
Greenwich locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Greenwich Vintage Market
Some great unusual finds here and it's open every day of the week!
Masthouse Terrace Pier River Bus
An alternative commute into town or just a pure pleasure cruise, experience a reliable service with an onboard bar and coffee shop.
Mediterranean food in the heart of Greenwich along bustling Greenwich Church Street. A wide and varied menu of dishes and cuisines and a great place for all the family.
Cutty Sark station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,047 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,747 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,116 (103 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.