Situated on a quiet tree-lined street, this substantial five bedroom house offers light and airy living space and boasts an attractive rear garden, off-street parking and a large private driveway.
- A fantastic five bedroom house
- Quietly located down a residential road close to amenities
- Offers generous living and entertaining space
- Bright bay-fronted reception room
- Large kitchen with ample dining space
- Five very good-sized bedrooms
- Attracive private rear garden with patio area
- Private driveway
The property is located just moments from the banks of the River Thames and is within easy reach of Kew Garden and the bars, shops and restaurants along Chiswick High Road.
Grove Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Oliver's Wholefood Store
There is no better place than Oliver's in Kew for a guilt free treat! (They have guilty ones too if that's what you are after...)
One of the finest places for a nice walk and getting in touch with nature..beautiful grounds, stunning house and a cafe that serves a mean breakfast! Also one of the few places that allows dogs off the lead..
The City Barge
Best pub in Chiswick for food, atmosphere, beer and views that look straight out onto the Thames. There is a hilarious quiz that takes place on a Wednesday and the soft shell crab burger is something else!
Kew Gardens station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,260 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,356 (218 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.