With an enviable Grove Park location, this elegant four bedroom period house is bright and spacious throughout with period features and a fantastic kitchen/dining room extension overlooking a 32' private garden.
- Beautifully presented throughout with period features
- Fantastic kitchen/dining room extension to the rear
- Reception room with gas fireplace and bay windows
- Lovely high ceilings
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and bay window
- Three additional bedrooms
- Bathroom and shower room
- Front and rear gardens
A wide range of amenities including many shops, boutiques, bars and restaurants can be found on Chiswick High Road. The nearest stations are Gunnersbury (District Line and National Rail), and Chiswick (National Rail) and the motorist can access the A4/M4.
Grove Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Delicious freshly prepared sushi and hot dishes perfect for lunch time. They also sell bubble tea and after 4pm, the food is 50% off!
A butchers selling delicious fresh burgers and sausages on Chiswick High Road, as well as a range of other meats and products that have been freshly prepared.
This chic restaurant is perfect for a special occasion and serves modern European food.
Chiswick Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,050 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,411 (131 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8996 6000