Set on a peaceful tree-lined street this gorgeous five bedroom house offers a combination beautifully finished and expansive living space with highlights of classic period charm.
- Stunningly finished five bedroom house
- Highlights of original period character throughout
- Offers a beautiful double reception room and eat-in kitchen
- Private front and rear gardens and excellent cellar space
- Top floor master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Two further en suite bedrooms and separate modern bathroom
- Close to Fauconberg Village for a host of amenities
- Excellent location for a variety of transport links
St Marys Grove offers a fabulous location close to the fantastic amenities on Fauconberg Village as well Chiswick House and Gardens, walks along the River Thames and number of great transport links.
Grove Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great on a summer's evening with outdoor dining, Annie's is close to the Thames and serves reasonably priced food.
Jackson & Rye
Great food and a continental feel, as well as outside seating on Chiswick High Road.
Grab your morning coffee from here. The staff are really friendly and helpful and they even remember your name and the coffee you drink every day!
Kew Bridge station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £7,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,260 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,963 (182 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8996 6000