Ideally located for the amenities of Guildford, this charming one bedroom flat boasts plenty of character, a working fireplace and large bay-fronted rooms that have been refurbished throughout.
- A charming one bedroom flat
- Boats superb location moments from Guildford station
- Recently refurbished throughout
- Charcter features including a working fireplace
- Large bay-fronted reception room
Guildford boasts superb entertainment, leisure and shopping facilities and the flat further benefits from its proximity to the recreational spaces of the River Wey and nearby Stoke Park.
Guildford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Visit Guildford Castle and head to the top of the Great Tower for a 360 degree panoramic view of Guildford and the beautiful surrounding countryside.
The Yvonne Arnaud Theatre
West End shows often do their pre and post tours here, so you can see the best shows without having to pay the West End prices!
The Friary Centre
Plenty of shops, restaurants, cafes and juice bars all under one roof.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,662 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,280 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Guildford Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 399 (37 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.