This superb two bedroom flat boasts light, contemporary living space featuring a bright open-plan reception room with French doors leading onto a smart balcony.
- A lovely two bedroom second floor flat
- Quietly located and within easy reach of Guildford
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- bright open-plan reception room with doors to the balcony
- Contemporary kitchen with fitted appliances
- Secured entry and off-street parking facilities
- Private balcony
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The historic town of Guildford offers a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants, while the Guildford Spectrum Leisure Centre and the green open spaces of Stoke Park are also nearby.
Guildford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Eton Mess and chargrilled pineapple from Black Bison - they also serve delicious steak!
Surrey Sports Park
A state-of-the-art sports complex in the heart of Guildford that is used by the Harlequins as their main training facility. A great place to work up a sweat, whether it be 5-a-side football or hitting the weights!
The White House
Great sharing platters, selection of beers and a charming terrace by the River Wey.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,655 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Guildford Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 630 (58 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Guildford
01483 400 000