Superbly situated within a prestigious central development, this fabulous two bedroom flat boasts a concierge service, secure entry and residents' leisure facilities.
- A bright and contemporary two bedroom flat
- Located within the prestigious Trinity Gate development
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Spacious open-plan reception room with access to balcony
- Master bedroom with modern en suite shower room
- Residents gymnasium and swimming pool
- Benefits from a concierge and secured video entry
- Secure underground parking space
Guildford High Street is moments away and provides excellent shopping, leisure and entertainment facilities including nearby Guildford Spectrum Leisure Centre and Lido. The lovely open spaces of Stoke Park are also within easy reach.
Guildford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Friary Centre
Plenty of shops, restaurants, cafes and juice bars all under one roof.
The Electric Theatre
Home to many great stage shows and independent acts.
The Wey Navigation
Picturesque spot for picnics and boat watching moments from Guildford Station.
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,377 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Guildford Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 858 (79 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Guildford between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
01483 400 000