Beautifully presented throughout, this fabulous two bedroom maisonette offers spacious accommodation, a private garden, off-street parking and a convenient location.
- Unique and spacious property within 1890's building
- Private entrance and garden
- Bespoke, handmade kitchen and underfloor heating in bathroom
- Newly decorated and carpeted
- Many original features
- Off-street parking
- Close to station and Guildford's cobbled High Street
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The Burrow provides an excellent base moments from central Guildford's excellent shopping, leisure and entertainment facilities as well as being moments from the recreational spaces of the River Wey.
Guildford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Independent coffee show located in Angel Gate, off Guildford's cobbled high street. Owned by husband and wife. Can recommend the hazelnut truffle latte and bacon muffin.
A cheap and cheerful barbers along Guildford's cobbled High Street.
A favourite for the lunch stop, with a great selection of sandwiches.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,285 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,218 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Guildford Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 821 (76 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Guildford
01483 400 000