A beautiful four bedroom Victorian house set within close proximity of superb amenities, bars and restaurants in Guildford town centre.
- A fantastic four bedroom Victorian house
- Well located for the superb amenities in Guildford
- Presented in excellent condition over three floors
- Bright bay fronted reception room
- A seperate dining room with a feature fireplace
- Contemporary kitchen with access to private garden
- Spacious master bedroom
- An attractive private rear garden
Agraria Road is within easy reach of the extensive shopping and entertainment facilities in Guildford while the open green spaces of Stoke park are also nearby.
Guildford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Visit Guildford Castle and head to the top of the Great Tower for a 360 degree panoramic view of Guildford and the beautiful surrounding countryside.
The best kebab house and restaurant in Guildford! The food is so fresh and nothing like the usual rubbish you get in a kebab shop...
The best beer garden in Guildford overlooking the River Wey.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,631 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,645 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Guildford Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,158 (107 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.