Ideally situated for the amenities of Guildford, this superb three bedroom house is presented in excellent condition over three floors with a pretty garden.
- A beautiful three bedroom house
- Conveniently located close to Guildford town centre
- Bright dining room with doors to garden
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Attractive private rear garden
Artillery Terrace is situated in an ideal central location providing easy access to the shops, bars and restaurants of Guildford. The Guildford Spectrum Leisure Centre and the green open spaces of Stoke Park are also within easy reach.
Guildford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best pub in Guildford with a great riverside location and brilliant food. It also allows dogs!
The King's Head
Probably the best beer garden in Guildford over two levels. You will always be in the sun and to top it off, views over famous Guildford Castle.
Visit Guildford Castle and head to the top of the Great Tower for a 360 degree panoramic view of Guildford and the beautiful surrounding countryside.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,645 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Guildford Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,413 (131 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Guildford between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
01483 400 000