Set moments from central Guildford this stunning three bedroom cottage offers a beautiful interior finish throughout with private garden, off-street parking and further benefits from a spacious cellar.
- Superb three bedroom cottage
- Highly sought after location in central Guildford
- Benefits from off-street parking
- Private garden and substantial cellar
- Beautiful interiors running throughout the property
- Two reception room and striking modern kitchen
- Gorgeous finish highlighted with classic character
- Close of a variety of transport links and amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Stoke Road is a sought-after location in central Guildford and offers walking distance to a host of local amenities and transport links.
Guildford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The King's Head
Probably the best beer garden in Guildford over two levels. You will always be in the sun and to top it off, views over famous Guildford Castle.
The White House
Great sharing platters, selection of beers and a charming terrace by the River Wey.
The best beer garden in Guildford overlooking the River Wey.
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,493 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,815 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Guildford Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 777 (72 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Guildford
01483 400 000