This superb two bedroom split-level flat offers naturally bright and spacious living accomadation with quality fixtures and fittings and boasts great location for transport and amenities.
- Fantastic two bedroom period flat
- Well-presented throughout
- Beautifully arranged over two floors
- Contemporary bathroom with modern tiled finish
- Excellently located for transport
- Just moments from the town centre
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Farnham Road is excellently located for a wealth of shops, restaurants and leisure facilities on offer in central Guildford, as well as brilliant commuter options via the A3 or Guildford National Rail Station.
Guildford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best beer garden in Guildford overlooking the River Wey.
The Friary Centre
Plenty of shops, restaurants, cafes and juice bars all under one roof.
The Yvonne Arnaud Theatre
West End shows often do their pre and post tours here, so you can see the best shows without having to pay the West End prices!
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,147 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,613 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Guildford Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 705 (65 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.