An amazing five bedroom refurbished stable conversion, boasting a stunning wraparound layout with a large courtyard and set in excess of two acres of beautiful gardens.
- Stunning five bedroom stable conversion with amazing views
- Located in a gated and secluded private estate
- Beautiful gardens in excess of two acres
- Amazing flowing living space with underfloor heating
- Bespoke family room/kitchen with vaulted ceiling
- Impressive studio/office
- Rural location close to Guildford town centre
The property is within easy reach of the leisure facilities, restaurants, shops and bars of Guildford, Whist been amongst some of Surreys most beautiful countryside.
Guildford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A lovely art gallery with a coffee shop showcasing incredible artworks.
Eton Mess and chargrilled pineapple from Black Bison - they also serve delicious steak!
The Yvonne Arnaud Theatre
West End shows often do their pre and post tours here, so you can see the best shows without having to pay the West End prices!
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,470 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Guildford Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,375 (313 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.