This fantastic three bedroom maisonette offers generous living space with bright, neutral interiors throughout with an excellent location in Stoke Newington.
- Fabulous three bedroom maisonette arranged over two floors
- Set within secure residential block with excellent location
- Offers spacious reception room with bright interiors
- Features modern, well equipped kitchen
- Generous master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Additional two well presented, good-sized bedrooms
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Benefiting from an excellent location close to Newington Green and Stoke Newington Church Street offering a fantastic range of amenities and transport links.
Hackney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A beautiful, vintage-style café serving yummy cakes and proper coffee. Great for brunch.
Delicious bread and cakes that look too perfect to eat!
Great breakfasts and lunches and the only café in the area to open early. And they have food from Brazil too! OMG, I am so excited that this is my new local!
Dalston Kingsland station
Dalston Junction station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,222 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 738 (68 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Stoke Newington
020 3728 2100