A stunning two bedroom flat situated on the eighth floor of a purpose-built block boasting modern and well proportioned interiors throughout and lovely views.
- Spacious reception room with space to dine
- Modern separate kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two well-proportioned bedrooms
- Stylish bathroom and guest wc
- Secure development with lift and concierge
- Moments from nearby amenities
- Amazing views over Central London
The property is situated moments from a range of shops and amenities that can be found on nearby Hackney Road and Kingsland High Street while the green open spaces of Haggerston Park are also close by.
Haggerston locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An incredible restaurant in east London. Bright yellow and tiny in size, it serves the best fried chicken with American-style sides, including the dill and pomegranate slaw, which is unreal! Booking is recommended...
A club based off Hackney Road where international DJs and live acts play regularly. It also has terrace parties in the summer.
London Fields Lido
Perfect for a fun day out, especially in the summer, this outdoor pool in Hackney's London Fields is one of London's last remaining lidos. It is open all year round and is, of course, heated. Why not grab lunch from either one of their two cafes after an exciting dip?!
Cambridge Heath station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,400 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,007 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 662 (61 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.