Set on the sixth floor of a fantastic new development this stunning two bedroom flat boasts an open-plan reception room, lovely master bedroom with en suite and a private balcony.
- Stunning two bedroom sixth floor flat
- Bright and spacious open-plan reception room
- Lovely master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Sleek kitchen with integrated appliances
- Generous sized second bedroom
- Private balcony and communal facilities
- Concierge and lift
- Close to a wealth of communities and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Lancaster House is conveniently located within a secure development moments from the wealth of shops, bars and amenities in Hammersmith as well as Hammersmith Station. Motorists benefit from easy access on to the A4.
Hammersmith locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A favourite of mine, this deli in Barnes sells things to take away and tasty lunch and dinnertime meals.
A deli and coffee shop in one, Brackenburys sells some awesome European delicacies.
The Havelock Tavern
A fantastic little pub that does a superb steak! One of the best locals in Brook Green with friendly service and a great selection of craft beers and ales.
Ravenscourt Park station
Goldhawk Road station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,570 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- To be confirmed
- Total Sq Ft:
- 960 (89 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shepherds Bush
020 8963 5151