Set within a desirable portered building, this charming two bedroom flat situated on the fourth floor offers spacious accommodation throughout in a sought-after Hammersmith location.
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Situated within a charming Art Deco development
- Wonderful parquet wood floors
- Bright and spacious reception room
- Two generously proportioned bedrooms with storage
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Excellent Hammersmith location
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Hammersmith Road is ideally located within close proximity to the shops, bars and amenities that can be found along King Street while excellent transport links to and from the City Centre are just moments away.
Hammersmith locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
H G Walter
The best in W14, this traditional butchers sells top quality meat.
An intimate setting with exceptionally accommodating staff and a diverse menu.
The best place for bikes and accessories in Shepherd's Bush.
Barons Court station
Kensington (Olympia) station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,008 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 638 (59 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shepherds Bush
020 8963 5151