Moments from amenities, this fantastic two bedroom, two bathroom second and third floor flat offers open-plan interiors with a high-quality finish and a private balcony.
- Spacious two bedroom split-level flat
- Open-plan bespoke fitted kitchen with soft close doors
- Bright reception room with timber sash windows
- Two well proportioned bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Two sleek shower rooms including one en suite
- Private balcony and under floor heating
- Worcester Bosch combination boiler/9KW electric boiler
- 10 year BLP Home warranty with 999 years, virtual freehold
A message from the landlord
The location is fun, with all the amenities a big street in central London can offer. The flat is new, quiet and the patio is a great spot to relax in after work, or on a weekend morning.
A wealth of amenities can be found along King Street and in nearby Chiswick and Shepherd's Bush including the fashionable shops, bars and restaurants at Westfield Shopping Centre. Hammersmith Station is within easy reach for links around the city.
Hammersmith locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An intimate setting with exceptionally accommodating staff and a diverse menu.
A deli and coffee shop in one, Brackenburys sells some awesome European delicacies.
Classy neighbourhood restaurant where the menu is always interesting yet remarkable value. Great cocktails as well...really imaginative!
Ravenscourt Park station
Stamford Brook station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,850 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £669 per year (Band A)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 755 (70 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.