This substantial five bedroom house just off The Bishops Avenue, offers abundant living space with three en suite bedrooms, extensive gardens and ample off-street parking.
- Prestigious location just off Bishops Avenue in Hampstead
- Arranged over two floors
- Two stunning reception rooms and a spacious dining room
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Five well-proportioned bedrooms
- Two stylish bathrooms, two shower rooms and a guest wc
- Additional study and utility room
- Large private garden and ample off-street parking
Situated moments from the idyllic green open spaces of Hampstead Heath, the property is within easy reach of the boutiques, coffee houses, restaurants and bars of Hampstead High Street and Highgate Village.
Hampstead Garden Suburb locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Lyttelton Playing Fields
As well as plenty of space to walk the dog, there are six tennis courts that are all free to use on a turn up and play basis. In the summer, there is also a cricket pitch with a pavilion available for hire.
The Bald Faced Stag
With a rotating selection of guest ales and an excellent food menu, this is a great place to spend an afternoon, evening or both.
Hampstead Heath Extension
Perfect for going on long walks with the dog or using it as your local running route.
East Finchley station
Golders Green station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £16,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,794 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 4,055 (376 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Temple Fortune between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 1444