This substantial five bedroom house just off The Bishops Avenue, offers abundant living space with three en suite bedrooms, extensive gardens and ample off-street parking.
- Prestigious location just off Bishops Avenue in Hampstead
- Arranged over two floors
- Two stunning reception rooms and a spacious dining room
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Five well-proportioned bedrooms
- Two stylish bathrooms, two shower rooms and a guest wc
- Additional study and utility room
- Large private garden and ample off-street parking
Situated moments from the idyllic green open spaces of Hampstead Heath, the property is within easy reach of the boutiques, coffee houses, restaurants and bars of Hampstead High Street and Highgate Village.
Hampstead Garden Suburb locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A large kosher supermarket and delicatessen with a huge variety of kosher products for the community.
The Phoenix Cinema
The oldest purpose-built cinema in London, the Phoenix screens the latest films, as well as sports events and ballet.
Kenwood House Park
Amazing views and scenery and home to a Henry Moore sculpture. It's the perfect place for a summer picnic.
East Finchley station
Golders Green station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £16,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,794 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 4,055 (376 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Temple Fortune between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 1444