Generously arranged over three floors this superb five bedroom house is enviably located on a desirable residential road boasting stylish interiors, three en suites, a garden and off-street parking.
- A stunning five bedroom house
- Refurbished to a high specification throughout
- Wonderful eat-in kitchen with Miele appliances
- Gorgeous master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Four further excellent bedrooms (two with en suites)
- Lovely private garden
- Off-street parking
Hampstead Way is well located in the Hampstead Garden Suburb and is within easy reach of a wide range of local shops, bars and restaurants, The nearest Underground Station is Golders Green.
Hampstead Garden Suburb locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Along Finchley Road, Temple Fortune is a fantastic residential centre of family homes and independent shops.
A luxurious florist appointed by HRH The Prince of Wales, selling beautiful bouquets and wedding flowers.
Come along and try a deep pan margherita pizza -they're amazing!
Golders Green station
Brent Cross station
Hendon Central station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £6,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,328 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,722 (159 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable