An amazing five bedroom house arranged over three floors boasting bright and generously proportioned accommodation throughout, a wonderful private garden to the rear and off-street parking to the front.
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Two lovely and spacious reception rooms
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances and space to dine
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite
- Four additional bedrooms, one with en-suite
- Two stylish bathrooms, shower room and guest wc
- Wonderful private garden and off-street parking
- Excellent catchment area for nearby schools
The property is situated moments from a range of nearby shops and amenities that can be found on Finchley Road while the green open spaces of Hampstead Heath are also within close proximity.
Hampstead Garden Suburb locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Selling a range of fantastic women's clothing, hats and accessories.
An upmarket ladies fashion boutique selling designer clothing.
A favourite in the area, this top-quality café has an extensive food menu.
Golders Green station
Brent Cross station
Finchley Central station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £7,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- To be confirmed
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,100 (195 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Temple Fortune between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 1444