An exceptionally spacious three bedroom apartment with large proportions throughout including a lovely reception room and a large kitchen with room for dining.
- A stunning and wonderfully spacious three bedroom flat
- Located on the raised ground floor of a period conversion
- Prime Hampstead Village location
- Motorists can gain easy access to the A41 and A5 road links
- The nearest underground station is Swiss Cottage
- Stylish bathroom
- Modern fully fitted kitchen
Fitzjohns Avenue is a pleasant residential area close to Hampstead High Street, Belsize Park and St John's Wood. Hampstead and Swiss Cottage Underground Stations (Northern and Jubilee Line) are both close by for links throughout the city.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Above The Horseshoe pub, this small theatre puts on a number of performances all year round.
The perfect place to pick up a gift or a treat for yourself! Clothes, jewellery and beauty products, all under one roof...
Great for a drink after a long day at the office, this gastropub serves delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes made using fresh ingredients - not a microwave meal in site!
Finchley Road station
Swiss Cottage station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,200 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,266 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,330 (123 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7433 6600