This bright and airy two bedroom flat presented in excellent condition throughout is set within a beautiful period conversion with a desirable location.
- Fabulous two bedroom flat arranged on the first floor
- Elegant period property moments from Hampstead Heath
- Offers bay-fronted reception room with bright interiors
- Features modern and well equipped kitchen
- Provides two well presented and generous bedrooms
Situated in the heart of Hampstead, Parliament Hill is located moments from the amenities of South End Road and within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of Pond Street and Belsize Park.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Highgate Bathing Ponds
Tucked away just off Millfield Lane, it is a lovely quiet place to go and relax and walk - and even better when it is sunny!
The Hampstead Butcher
A well stocked local butchers selling awesome steaks!
Great for a drink after a long day at the office, this gastropub serves delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes made using fresh ingredients - not a microwave meal in site!
Hampstead Heath station
Belsize Park station
Gospel Oak station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,580 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,964 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 814 (75 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.