This bright and airy two bedroom flat presented in excellent condition throughout is set within a beautiful period conversion with a desirable location.
- Fabulous two bedroom flat arranged on the first floor
- Elegant period property moments from Hampstead Heath
- Offers bay-fronted reception room with bright interiors
- Features modern and well equipped kitchen
- Provides two well presented and generous bedrooms
Situated in the heart of Hampstead, Parliament Hill is located moments from the amenities of South End Road and within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of Pond Street and Belsize Park.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A delightful cut through between Hampstead High Street and Back Lane, Flask Walk epitomises Hampstead's upmarket, community charm.
La Crêperie de Hampstead
This little food van does amazing sweet and savoury crepes. Be warned, there's always a queue!
A rustic Mediterranean restaurant open from 7am! Grab breakfast in the morning and more traditional Middle-Eastern fare in the evening.
Hampstead Heath station
Belsize Park station
Gospel Oak station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,580 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,964 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 814 (75 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.