This stylish two bedroom flat is set within an exclusive private development and offers ample living space with modern décor throughout, while benefiting from direct access to charming communal gardens.
- Stylish two bedroom flat
- Situated on the raised ground floor
- Set within an exclusive private development
- Light and spacious reception room
- Modern kitchen
- Excellent master bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Good-sized second bedroom
- Communal gardens
Finchley Road offers vibrant local amenities, with the shops, bars and restaurants of Hampstead High Street and West Hampstead within easy reach.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Delicious wood fired takeaway pizzas. They also have a delivery service.
The Alice House
Good bar and great cocktails - this place has 'date night' written all over it!
Amazing fresh, cold pressed juices, high-quality fruit and veg and healthy treats; perfect for the health conscious amongst us.
West Hampstead station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,661 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 712 (66 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.