This bright and modern two bedroom second floor flat offers ample living space with wood floors and a great location moments from Hampstead's excellent amenities and transport links.
- Generously sized two bedroom second floor flat
- Superb location on popular Finchley Road
- Spacious reception room with dining area
- Bright separate kitchen with built-in storage
- Large master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Second good size double bedroom also with fitted wardrobes
- Modern shower room
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Finchley Road is a sought-after residential area with a wide range of local amenities while Hampstead, West Hampstead and Swiss Cottage are also close by.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Cedar, West End Lane was voted the best takeaway restaurant in the UK in 2014 by Hungry House!
La Boutique Secret
In the heart of West Hampstead, you can indulge yourself in fantastic clothes at amazing prices! It's always busy and there are lovely ladies to help you.
The Hampstead Butcher
A well stocked local butchers selling awesome steaks!
Finchley Road station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,250 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,260 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 751 (69 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead
020 7433 6600