Stunning penthouse apartment boasting direct access via lift and a spacious reception room opening onto a superb 31' decked roof terrace with great rooftop views.
- Exceptionally bright three bedroom penthouse flat
- Arranged on the fourth floor
- Direct lift access
- Beautiful kitchen with appliances and breakfast bar
- Spacious reception room with direct access
- Master bedroom with high-specification en suite shower room
- Bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Moments from local shops and amenities
Eldon Grove is a peaceful tree-lined street situated within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of both Hampstead High Street and Rossylyn Hill.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Above The Horseshoe pub, this small theatre puts on a number of performances all year round.
Hampstead Sports Massage
Wonderful massage therapists in Hampstead that do home visits. The therapists are great, especially on Sundays when I'm most lazy.
The Armoury Gym
An independent, not that busy, bright gym with lots of windows and natural light, offering good classes and lovely staff too.
Hampstead Heath station
Belsize Park station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,550 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,266 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,329 (123 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.