Set within a grand period conversion in the heart of Hampstead Village, this smart two bedroom flat offers ample living space with contemporary interior design, a luxurious bathroom suite and two balconies.
- A fabulous two bedroom duplex flat
- Situated on the second and third floors
- Within a classic period conversion
- Air condtioning and a luxurious bathroom suites
- Spacious reception room with modern open-plan kitchen
- Contemporary fixtures and fittings
- Great location close to the Heath
- Hampstead High Street is also moments away
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Gayton Road is a pleasant highly sought-after residential area moments from Hampstead High Street and Hampstead Heath.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Armoury Gym
An independent, not that busy, bright gym with lots of windows and natural light, offering good classes and lovely staff too.
Great for all-day breakfast or brunch!
Great for a drink after a long day at the office, this gastropub serves delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes made using fresh ingredients - not a microwave meal in site!
Hampstead Heath station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,450 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,332 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 870 (80 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.