Renovated to an exceptional standard throughout this stunning one bedroom flat is situated on the first floor of a charming period conversion in Hampstead.
- An impressive one bedroom flat
- Located on the raised ground floor of a period conversion
- Luxury decor and wood flooring
- High ceilings and stylish interiors
- Beautiful open-plan kitchen
- Brand new tiled bathroom
- Quiet location
- Sash windows
Ideally located close to the amenities found at Swiss Cottage, Belsize Park and Hampstead.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing fresh, cold pressed juices, high-quality fruit and veg and healthy treats; perfect for the health conscious amongst us.
La Boutique Secret
In the heart of West Hampstead, you can indulge yourself in fantastic clothes at amazing prices! It's always busy and there are lovely ladies to help you.
A delightful cut through between Hampstead High Street and Back Lane, Flask Walk epitomises Hampstead's upmarket, community charm.
Finchley Road station
Swiss Cottage station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,719 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 582 (54 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.