Situated in the heart of Hampstead Village, this stunning two bedroom ground floor flat boasts a private entrance, stylish décor and an en suite master bedroom.
- Beautifully presented throughout in excellent condition
- Featuring luxury décor with stylish wood floors
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen with Meile appliances
- Large reception room with ample space to dine
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Further good-sized second bedroom
- Situated within an attractive period conversion
Situated in the heart of Hampstead moments from the trendy shops, bars and restaurants of Hampstead Village, while picturesque Hampstead Heath is just a short walk away.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Armoury Gym
An independent, not that busy, bright gym with lots of windows and natural light, offering good classes and lovely staff too.
A small but perfected menu of tasty burgers and sides. There's also vegetarian options and non-beef burgers too.
A delightful cut through between Hampstead High Street and Back Lane, Flask Walk epitomises Hampstead's upmarket, community charm.
Hampstead Heath station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £7,200 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,661 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 604 (56 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7433 6600