Fantastic two bedroom, lower ground floor flat situated within a charming period conversion, offering recently renovated interiors throughout with contemporary fittings and private rear garden.
- Well presented throughout in excellent condition
- Featuring neutral modern décor and wood floors
- Large bay-fronted reception room with ample space to dine
- Fully equipped contemporary open-plan kitchen
- Two well proportioned bedrooms
- Wonderful garden with light filled conservatory
- Stylish bathroom suite with sleek fittings
- Ideally situated in the heart of Hampstead Village
Fabulous location just moments from the trendy shops, bars and restaurants of Hampstead High Street, while picturesque Hampstead Heath is just a short walk away.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Hampstead Sports Massage
Wonderful massage therapists in Hampstead that do home visits. The therapists are great, especially on Sundays when I'm most lazy.
A small but perfected menu of tasty burgers and sides. There's also vegetarian options and non-beef burgers too.
Amazing fresh, cold pressed juices, high-quality fruit and veg and healthy treats; perfect for the health conscious amongst us.
Hampstead Heath station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,080 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- To be confirmed
- Total Sq Ft:
- 762 (70 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7433 6600