Fantastic two bedroom lower ground floor flat situated within an attractive period mansion block, offering spacious modern interiors throughout with access to communal gardens.
- Well presented throughout in excellent condition
- Featuring neutral modern décor and wood floors
- Large reception room with ample space to dine
- Fully equipped semi-open plan contemporary kitchen
- Bay-fronted master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Further good-sized second bedroom with en-suite
- Sleek bathroom suite with stylish fittings
Ideally situated close to the local amenities of Finchley Road, while the trendy shops, bars and restaurants of Hampstead High Street is a short walk away.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A small but perfected menu of tasty burgers and sides. There's also vegetarian options and non-beef burgers too.
Delicious wood fired takeaway pizzas. They also have a delivery service.
The Holly Bush
Just off Holly Hill, the Holly Bush is a delightful pub in an even more charming setting.
West Hampstead station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,790 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,359 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 771 (71 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.