This fabulous three bedroom split-level flat is located in the sought-after area of Hampstead offering stunning living and entertaining accommodation and rear balcony.
- Beautiful three bedroom, two bathroom apartment
- Well proportioned across the second and third floor
- Expansive reception room with dining area
- Contemporary integrated semi open-plan kitchen
- Three spacious double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Master bedroom featuring dressing area and en suite
- Further stylish bathroom
- Private rear balcony overlooking greenery
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Fitzjohns House is an attractive building advantageously positioned close to the wide array of amenities found in Hampstead High Street. Hampstead Underground Station (Northern Line) is a short distance away for easy transport around central London.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Hampstead Sports Massage
Wonderful massage therapists in Hampstead that do home visits. The therapists are great, especially on Sundays when I'm most lazy.
The Holly Bush
Just off Holly Hill, the Holly Bush is a delightful pub in an even more charming setting.
The perfect place to pick up a gift or a treat for yourself! Clothes, jewellery and beauty products, all under one roof...
Finchley Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £6,900 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,362 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,547 (143 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead
020 7433 6600