This is a very well presented three bedroom flat on the first floor, offering plenty of storage space, a delightful balcony and high ceilings throughout.
- Attractive three bedroom flat
- Generous south-facing reception room
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Stylish fitted kitchen
- Great balcony with leafy views
- High ceilings and wood floors
- Access to lovely communal garden
- Close to Finchley Road and Hampstead Village
Frognal Lane is a superb location in the heart of Hampstead, close to a wide selection of shops, bars and restaurants, while the green open spaces of Hampstead Heath are just moments away.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great for a drink after a long day at the office, this gastropub serves delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes made using fresh ingredients - not a microwave meal in site!
The Holly Bush
Just off Holly Hill, the Holly Bush is a delightful pub in an even more charming setting.
A small but perfected menu of tasty burgers and sides. There's also vegetarian options and non-beef burgers too.
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,964 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,081 (100 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.