Located on the first floor of an imposing period conversion this exceptional three bedroom flat has been stylishly renovated to the highest standard and boasts stylish and modern details throughout.
- A stunning three bedroom first floor flat
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Bright and airy reception/dining room
- Modern fully fitted kitchen
- Fantastic en suite to the master bedroom
- Gorgeous second bathroom
- All double bedrooms and a second bathroom
- Prime Hampstead location with off-street parking
Redington Road is a quiet, residential area within walking distance of the amenities and transport links of Hampstead Village and Finchley Road.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Alice House
Good bar and great cocktails - this place has 'date night' written all over it!
A small but perfected menu of tasty burgers and sides. There's also vegetarian options and non-beef burgers too.
Hampstead Sports Massage
Wonderful massage therapists in Hampstead that do home visits. The therapists are great, especially on Sundays when I'm most lazy.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £6,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,964 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,223 (113 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7433 6600