Fantastic one bedroom first floor flat situated within an attractive period conversion, offering bright and well proportioned interiors throughout with private entrance, located in the sought-after area of Hampstead.
- Well presented throughout in good condition
- Featuring neutral modern décor and wood floors
- Large reception room with ample space to dine
- Well equipped open-plan kitchen
- Good-sized double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Smart shower room suite with stylish fittings
- Access to ground floor patio garden
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Ideally situated moments from the trendy shops, bars and restaurants of both Heath Street and Hampstead High Street, while picturesque Hampstead Heath is just a short walk away.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Charming inside and out, The Flask pub is located at the end of delightful Flask Walk. It serves British dishes, but with a refined Hampstead twist.
The Wet Fish Cafe
One of the most highly recommended restaurants in West Hampstead - comfort food and jazz.
The Holly Bush
Just off Holly Hill, the Holly Bush is a delightful pub in an even more charming setting.
Hampstead Heath station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,040 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 463 (43 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.