This fabulous studio flat features contemporary interiors throughout and is ideally located within a beautiful period conversion in the heart of Hampstead.
- Located moments from Hampstead High Street
- A smart studio flat with open-plan kitchen and ample storage
- Modern interiors and wood flooring throughout
- Situated on the third floor the of a gated period conversion
- Contemporary interiors throughout
- Superb location close to Hampstead High Street
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Fitzjohns Avenue is an exclusive residential area moments from the cosmopolitan amenities of Hampstead High Street and Hampstead Underground Station (Northern Line) for links throughout the city.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The perfect place to pick up a gift or a treat for yourself! Clothes, jewellery and beauty products, all under one roof...
Hampstead Sports Massage
Wonderful massage therapists in Hampstead that do home visits. The therapists are great, especially on Sundays when I'm most lazy.
The Cedar, West End Lane was voted the best takeaway restaurant in the UK in 2014 by Hungry House!
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,620 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,068 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 256 (23 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead
020 7433 6600