With a stylish interior décor and bright living space this well presented studio flat is located on the third floor of a well maintained period conversion.
- Beautifully presented third floor studio flat
- Set within a well maintained period conversion
- Features separate well equipped kitchen
- Stylish shower room with skylight
- Large studio room with space to dine
- Benefits from great location close to amenities
The property is located close to Finchley Road and Swiss Cottage's amenities while motorists benefit from easy access to the A41.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
La Boutique Secret
In the heart of West Hampstead, you can indulge yourself in fantastic clothes at amazing prices! It's always busy and there are lovely ladies to help you.
A great bar ideal for after work drinks and a good place to take a date!
The Cedar, West End Lane was voted the best takeaway restaurant in the UK in 2014 by Hungry House!
Finchley Road station
Swiss Cottage station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,860 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,057 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 306 (28 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7433 6600