Fantastic one bedroom lower ground floor flat situated within an attractive period building, offering stylish well proportioned interiors located in the sought-after area of Hampstead.
- Beautifully presented throughout in excellent condition
- Recently refurbished to a high standard
- Large mezzanine level reception room
- Fully integrated eat-in contemporary kitchen
- Generous bedroom with bay window
- Smart shower room with stylish fittings
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Fitzjohns Avenue is ideally located close to the local amenities, shops and restaurants of Hampstead High Street.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Above The Horseshoe pub, this small theatre puts on a number of performances all year round.
The Armoury Gym
An independent, not that busy, bright gym with lots of windows and natural light, offering good classes and lovely staff too.
Hampstead Sports Massage
Wonderful massage therapists in Hampstead that do home visits. The therapists are great, especially on Sundays when I'm most lazy.
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,250 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 472 (43 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead
020 7433 6600