Set moments from a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants in the heart of popular Hampstead, this stunning one bedroom flat offers beautifully presented accommodation throughout.
- A beautifully presented one bedroom flat
- Recently renovated with stylish neutral interiors
- Ideally set in the heart of sought-after Hampstead
- Sizeable bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Ideally located close to Hampstead and Finchley Road
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This fantastic property is situated moments from the wide selection of shops, bars and restaurants that Hampstead has to offer.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A small but perfected menu of tasty burgers and sides. There's also vegetarian options and non-beef burgers too.
The Alice House
Good bar and great cocktails - this place has 'date night' written all over it!
Above The Horseshoe pub, this small theatre puts on a number of performances all year round.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,332 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 442 (41 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead
020 7433 6600