Situated within a superb mews development, just moments from Hampton Court Palace and the River Thames, this stylish two bedroom flat features a bright reception room with doors to a balcony and also has gated parking.
- A stunning two bedroom first floor flat
- Great location moments from The River Thames
- Bright reception room with doors out to the balcony
- Modern open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master en suite shower room
- Private balcony
- Lovely communal courtyard
- Secure gated parking space
Fantastically situated just moments from local shops, bars and restaurants along Bridge Road, a wider selection is available in Hampton and Kingston. Hampton Court Station is nearby.
Hampton Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Hampton Court Palace
A great day trip to see the palace where Henry VII once lived, the gardens and the maze.
With large windows opening directly onto Bushy Park, you can enjoy your fresh pizza while watching the deer roam by.
Fantastic gastro pub right on the River Thames opposite Hampton Court Palace.
Hampton Court station
Thames Ditton station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,354 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,449 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Elmbridge Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 817 (75 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.