A truly stunning six bedroom Edwardian house, refurbished throughout and arranged over three floors boasting a stunning reception room, impressive kitchen/breakfast room, private garden and off-street parking.
- Amazing six bedroom Edwardian detached house built in 1904
- Recent modernised refurbishment throughout
- Stunning double aspect reception room
- Bespoke handmade kitchen with bi-folding floors
- Impressive master suite with dressing room and balcony
- Bespoke oak parquet timber flooring
- Landscaped and private rear garden with side access
- Off-street parking for three cars
The property is located within easy access of Royal Bushy Park, Kingston town centre and Hampton Wick mainline station. Furthermore, the property falls within the catchment for exceptional local schools.
Hampton Wick locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Queen's Head
This pub has been refurbished recently and for the better! The Sunday roast was really amazing.
Good food, good beer, good times!
The Cereal Bar
Amazing selection of cereals in Kingston. 'Fruity Pebbles' are a firm favourite!
Hampton Wick station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £7,616 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £3,365 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Kingston Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,994 (278 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Kingston between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8879 2121