A spacious two bedroom sixth floor flat, boasting a large reception room with a balcony providing fantastic views over London, located in a secure development with off-street parking and gardens.
- Expansive two bedroom sixth floor flat
- Large reception room with space to dine
- Separate fitted kitchen
- Two well proportioned bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Private balcony with great views
- Access to communal gardens and communal swimming pool
- Located in a secure development with off-street parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Minster Court on Hillcrest Road is close to the shops in the Hanger Hill area, as well as the open spaces of Hanger Hill Park. Transport links include Hanger Lane Station and for the motorist the A406/A40 is moments away.
Hanger Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Ealing's best rugby pub, The Wheatsheaf serves proper British pub grub in its welcoming, traditionally decorated rooms.
Hanger Hill Park Pitch & Putt
This pitch and putt course in Hanger Hill Park has views of Wembley Stadium. It's so peaceful and you can have a nice walk around the park afterwards.
11 Coffee & Co
Situated close to North Ealing Station, this café has a huge selection of freshly made cakes. The hot food is great too! Try the chicken and barley soup.
Hanger Lane station
Park Royal station
North Ealing station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,147 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,760 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 876 (81 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Ealing
020 8799 4550