Set within a beautiful period conversion, this simply stunning three bedroom duplex flat has recently been refurbished throughout, boasting an expansive reception room and a separate eat-in kitchen.
- A superb three bedroom duplex flat
- Recently refurbished to a high specification throughout
- Boasts original period features and high ceilings
- Wonderful bay fronted reception room with space to dine
- Modern eat-in kitchen
- Three well proportioned bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Great location close to shops and transport links
Acton Lane is located close by to the amenities on Harlesden High Street as well as Harlesden Station. The green open spaces of Roundwood Park are within close proximity.
Harlesden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Everything from fireplaces to vintage travel trunks, amazing antiques to helping you tell the time...
Best custard tarts outside of Lisbon! This deli sells products from Portugal, Spain and Brazil, too.
The best butchers in North West London. All the meat is free range and they sell the best steak you'll ever taste!
Willesden Junction station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,060 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,285 (119 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.