This fantastic three bedroom split-level flat has ben recently refurbished to an exceptionally high standard including a superb open-plan reception room, delightful private roof terrace and three good sized bedrooms.
- Stunning three bedroom split level flat
- Fantastic reception room with dining space
- Open plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Impressive master bedroom with en suite
- Sleek bathroom suite
- Superb private roof terrace
- Recently refurbished to a high standard
- Ideally located close to local amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Leghorn Road is a peaceful residential street ideally positioned for all local amenities, shops and restuarants found on Harlesden High street with Roundwood Park also nearby.
Harlesden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Everything from fireplaces to vintage travel trunks, amazing antiques to helping you tell the time...
The Lexi Cinema
A great Indie cinema run by volunteers showing mainstream films and live opera. All their proceeds go to charity too.
Great food and atmosphere. I love this cute little Italian restaurant.
Willesden Junction station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,060 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,330 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,053 (97 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Willesden Green
020 8090 9800