This excellent two bedroom apartment is set within Smithfield Square, a stunning new development with stylish modern interiors, offering high-specification fixtures and fittings, an en suite and superb private balcony.
- Fantastic two bedroom new build apartment
- Interior designed kitchen with integrated Smeg appliances
- Stylish décor and contemporary fittings
- Luxury bathroom and en suite shower room
- Sizable private balcony and communal gardens
- Features a private parking space
- Concierge service and resident's gym
- Close to underground and rail stations
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Smithfield Square is on the doorstep of a desirable leafy London area in Crouch End, Muswell Hill and Highgate. It is within easy reach of a range of boutique shops, local bars and restaurants, as well as local amenities such as cinemas and libraries.
Harringay locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This is an awesome steak restaurant. I go here frequently with my friends and family, I really can't recommend it enough!
Amazing gift shop in the heart of Crouch End. So convenient, always able to quickly pick up a quirky card and a gift.
A delightful café that's very child friendly. They have a children's play area and gluten-free treats too!
Turnpike Lane station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 3
Alexandra Palace station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,790 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Crouch End
020 8432 4343