A fantastic two bedroom apartment, set within Smithfield Square, a superb new development boasts stylish modern interiors, with high-specification fixtures and fittings, an en suite and a brilliant private terrace.
- Superb two bedroom apartment on the garden level
- Naturally bright open plan living space with wood floors
- Interior designed kitchen with integrated Smeg appliances
- Sleek bathroom and en suite shower room
- Two sizable double bedrooms offering built-in storage
- Wonderful private terrace
- Concierge service and resident's gym
- Boasts a premium secure extra wide off-street parking space
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Smithfield Square is on the doorstep of desirable leafy London villages of Crouch End, Muswell Hill and Highgate. It is within easy reach of a range of boutique shops, local bars and restaurants, as well as local amenities such as cinemas and libraries.
Harringay locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
I often visit this butchers if I'm having guests over for dinner. The quality of their meat is excellent and they're clearly very knowledgeable about what they do.
The Three Compasses
Modern trendy décor, but underneath it's a classic pub. Friendly atmosphere, super food, and darts and pool at the back.
Balkan and Middle Eastern street foods combined, I love popping in for a quick and cheap lunch. They make traditional pastry bourekas that are so delicious and morish, I can't get enough!
Turnpike Lane station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 912 (84 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Crouch End
020 8432 4343