A fantastic one bedroom apartment, set within Smithfield Square, a superb new development boasts stylish modern interiors, with high-specification fixtures and fittings and a brilliant private balcony.
- Superb one bedroom apartment on the fifth floor
- Naturally bright open plan living space with wood floors
- Interior designed kitchen with integrated Smeg appliances
- Sleek bathroom
- Built in wardrobes and wood floors in bedroom
- Private balcony overlooking beautiful communal gardens
- Concierge service and resident's gym
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Smithfield Square is on the doorstep of desirable leafy London villages of Crouch End, Muswell Hill and Highgate. It is within easy reach of a range of boutique shops, local bars and restaurants, as well as local amenities such as cinemas and libraries.
Harringay locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Three Compasses
Modern trendy décor, but underneath it's a classic pub. Friendly atmosphere, super food, and darts and pool at the back.
Everything you'd want in a local pub - a lovely garden, tasty food and a great atmosphere all through the week.
Crouch End Broadway
With so much to do and see in Crouch End, there's no wonder why it's such a popular place to live....
Turnpike Lane station
Alexandra Palace station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,250 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 541 (50 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Crouch End
020 8432 4343