Set within a sought-after residential community with communal tennis court, this fabulous four bedroom house offers ample living space with stylish décor and a superb roof terrace with stunning views.
- Offering abundant living space with stylish decor
- Luxurious bathroom suites and roof terrace
- Stunning four bedroom house
- Private garden
- Set withing a sought after residential community
- Communal gardens and tennis courts
- Spacious reception room and high specification kitchen
- Garage and Off-street parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Harrow on the Hill Station (Metropolitan line and National Rail) is close by for links throughout the city and West End.
Harrow on the Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Perfect for a celebratory dinner or if you are wanting a couple of cocktails on a Saturday night.
A sought-after antique lighting specialist in Harrow on the Hill.
The White Horse
A fantastic pub for live rugby and Sunday lunch.
Sudbury Hill Harrow station
Sudbury Hill station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 4
South Harrow station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 5
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,732 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,440 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,896 (176 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.