Situated within the conservation area of Harrow on the Hill, this spacious four bedroom house is set over four floors and boasts open-plan and modern living, a private balcony, a large garden and off-street parking.
- Modern four bedroom house arranged over four floors
- Open plan reception room with unique antique wood burner
- Under floor heating throughout and large windows
- Stylish open-plan kitchen with dining area
- Harvey Water softener, smart meter, water meter installed
- Bespoke bathroom and two shower rooms
- Newly installed decking in the large private garden
- Ample off-street parking and an integral garage
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is located moments from the shops, restaurants and cafes of Harrow on the Hill High Street and within the catchment of excellent public and private, primary and secondary schools. Harrow on the Hill Station is close by.
Harrow on the Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Doll's House on the Hill
A charming little cafe that is the best for afternoon tea or just a slice of cake whilst out and about.
A quaint Italian restaurant serving amazing authentic stone baked pizzas and great takeaway dishes too!
A steak house in Harrow serving a very good steak!
South Harrow station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 5
Sudbury Hill Harrow station
Metropolitan Chiltern Railways lines, Zone: 5
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,732 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,440 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,896 (176 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.